Special Collections and University Archives
Pepperdine University Special Collections and University Archives collect, organize, preserve, and make available materials with enduring historic value that can be used to support research, teaching, administrative activities, and community involvement.
The department consists of rare book collections, archival collections (including the University Archives), the Malibu Historical Collection, and the Churches of Christ Heritage Center.
Materials in these collections are available for use by any interested users. Please see the navigation menu on the left side of the page for more information about our collections and how they can be used.
Special Collections Staff
Head of Special Collections and University Archives
Archivist for Special Collections and University Archives
Latest News from Special Collections
- New Malibu matchbook and postcard collection online
- Pepperdine University Libraries digitizes the early years of the Malibu Times
- Exhibit on the Early Years at George Pepperdine College Opens in Payson Library
- Intern to Process Donald G. Ingalls Collection of Television Scripts
- Celebrating Earth Day with a John Muir First Edition