Special Collections and University Archives
Pepperdine University Special Collections and University Archives collect, organize, preserve, and make available materials with enduring historic value that can be used to support research, teaching, administrative activities, and community involvement.
The department consists of rare book collections, archival collections (including the University Archives), the Malibu Historical Collection, and the Churches of Christ Heritage Center.
Materials in these collections are available for use by any interested users. Please see the navigation menu on the left side of the page for more information about our collections and how they can be used.
Special Collections Staff
Head of Special Collections and University Archives
Latest News from Special Collections
- Apply NOW for the Library Research Award to Win up to $500!
- Images of the Korean War Exhibit Reception a Success
- New Exhibit Images of the Korean War: One Soldier’s Perspective Opens this Month at Payson Library
- Actor and director Micky Moore digital collection now open for research
- Pepperdine Special Collections and University Archives Participates in 9th-Annual Archives Bazaar