Filming & Photography in the Libraries
The purpose of this policy is to establish the terms and conditions under which Pepperdine Libraries space may be used for filming and photography. This policy applies to filming and photography by members of the Pepperdine community, as well as to persons external to the University.
Interested parties wanting to film and/or photograph in any of the Pepperdine Libraries must submit a written proposal to the Dean of Libraries Office for approval. All proposals will be reviewed and processed in a timely manner. Please submit your proposals as early as possible.
The written proposal must include:
- Name and contact information of the person responsible
- Date and time of filming/photography
- Locations that will be included
- Purpose and description of the filming/photography to be performed and purpose for which it will be used
- The number of people who will be filming
- A list of equipment to be used for filming
- A one-time Special Use Fee of $500 is required to film or shoot in any of our library locations. Currently enrolled Pepperdine students may be exempt from the $500 fee. Parties interested in using other parts of campus for their filming needs should contact the Office of Special Programs at (310) 506-4264.