New Resources: Wall Street Journal (WSJ.com) & Economist.com
Pepperdine Libraries now provides access to the Wall Street Journal via WSJ.com, and access to The Economist via Economist.com.
Activate your WSJ.com account by following these steps:
- Visit wsj.com/Pepperdine.
- Enter your first and last name, and choose an account type (Student, Faculty, Staff)
- Enter your Pepperdine email address and choose a password. Click "Create".
- Visit WSJ.com and sign in using your Pepperdine email address and WSJ password.
This Wall Street Journal partnership provides all students, faculty, and staff with access to WSJ's suite of digital products:
- Get unlimited access to WSJ.com, WSJ mobile apps, curated newsletters and podcasts
- Curated articles on job preparation, finance tips, career insights and expert advice through WSJ's student hub, students.wsj.com
- Students have the opportunity to be published on WSJ.com through the newsroom's Young Audiences call for submissions on WSJ Opinion's Future View Series
- Faculty can integrate content into your courses with custom professor tools and resources, such as WSJ Context
- Explore an exclusive selection of events, offers and experiences with WSJ++
Economist.com access includes:
- Daily and weekly content providing analysis on world events
- Access to the online archive of past editions, articles and blogs, back to 1997.
- Access the weekly edition of The Economist at https://www-economist-com.lib.pepperdine.edu/weeklyedition/.
Pepperdine Libraries also provides access to several additional news resources to help you stay informed about current events. These include:
- Today's headlines at the Factiva Newsstand
- A free digital subscription to the New York Times (NYTimes.com)
- Full complimentary access to Barrons.com through the Barron's in Education Program from Dow Jones
- Nexis Uni, which covers 15,000 news, business and legal sources from LexisNexis
- ProQuest Los Angeles Times database (1985 – present)
- C-SPAN (all programming aired since 1987 is available for online viewing)
For full details on accessing these resources, we invite you to visit our News InfoGuide at https://infoguides.pepperdine.edu/news.